BREAKING NEWS! My author just finished the sequel to Full Steam to Canada. starring ME!! Here is a comic showing one of the things that happens to me in the book.
1. Hi! I’m glad you’re here. I’d like to introduce myself. My name is Dorothy Bolton.
In 1902 I lived in York, a very old city in northern England. In actual fact, I lived in York my entire life [I was born in 1893]. I had never been ANYWHERE until my Dad came home one night with an idea for a grand adventure! This book is about that grand adventure to a new life, completely different from my old life in York.
My big brother, Frank, kept a diary during the trip. Every day he read part of it to me. I’m happy to share those observations with you. Just click on ‘Diary’ above. [Some parts he refused to read aloud. He said those thoughts were not for young ears!]
If you want to know what I was thinking each day, click on ‘Daily Dose of Dorothy’.
2. Whew! It’s a lot of work figuring out the internet. I just added TWO NEW POSTS under Diary and Deleted Scenes.
3. EXCITING NEW PHOTO!!! I just found this photo of the boxing match I saw aboard the Lake Manitoba. It makes me shiver to look at it, the boxing match was so disgusting.
4. I’m glad to be back talking to you again. The person who’s helping me with this internet stuff took a LOOONG break so I had to take one too. Now I’m back in business. CHECK OUT MY NEW THOUGHTS FROM MONDAY TO FRIDAY.
5. I’m exhausted. it took HOURS to add my new video. This new technology is making me crazy. Check it out; it’s my own voice way in the future.